Do you crave long gorgeous hair? Feel envious when celebrities flaunt their long and lustrous hair? No need to feel like that anymore! Custom Hair by Catherine offers the best Halo hair extensions that will instantly give you the hair you desire in seconds. Moreover, you can attach these halo hair extensions yourself without the need for maintenance appointments.
Our halo hair extensions are custom made to match your hair color perfectly and sized to fit your head. The hair we use to craft our best halo hair extensions is the finest quality Indian, Italian or European hair. We offer a variety of textures and wave patterns so these extensions are ideal for hair of all types – be it silky straight, fine and wavy, naturally curly or somewhere in between.
Why Go for Halo Hair Extensions?
Halo hair extensions are a quick and easy way to transform your look by adding length and volume to your hair instantly. Halo extensions are placed underneath your hair and securely fit using an invisible wire that goes across the top of your head. What makes it the best hair extensions option, is that it is non-damaging to your natural hair and perfect for thinner, broken, and fragile hair.
How long does it take to apply halo hair extensions?
As already mentioned, Halo hair extensions are easy and quick to apply. You can transform your look by adding length and volume to your hair in less than a few minutes. Due to the short application time, it is easy to make it a part of your everyday routine. You can also get instant hair for a night out with friends. When you don’t have much time to get ready, halo hair extensions are your savior. For those who want to play around with a variety of looks without spending a ton of time in front of the mirror, halo extensions will do the trick.
Putting On Halo Hair Extensions
When you seek a quick and easy hair transformation, halo hair extensions are a proven method! Check out this step by step application process below:
- Section your hair half up and half down
- Place the nylon wire over your head just like a halo, i.e. sitting about one to three fingers behind the hair line.
- Position your halo hair extension with the sides slightly over the ears and lightly secure the weft in the back.
- After securing your halo hair extension, pull your hair with a rat-tail comb starting in the front so that is it over the wire and weft. Comb your hair over the halo with a large tooth comb.
- Make sure that the nylon wire and the weft are perfectly secured for a consistent and comfortable feel.
- Removing the halo is as easy as applying it! Simply pull it off by the weft to avoid excess tension on the wire.
Styling with Halo Hair Extensions
Our Halo Hair Extensions at Custom Hair by Catherine are crafted with 100% natural human hair which implies that you can style them just like you would with your normal hair. You can straighten, curl and try any hairstyle you want on your halo hair extension. However, we recommend using a protecting spray to ensure that your hair is protected while using hot styling devices. Beachy waves, perfect curls and braids are just a few of the endless options for styling.